Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Know, I Know, I Know...

you're all like: "Dude, you haven't posted in like a week! What the fuck is up?!?"
And I'm like: "Everything's great."
and then your like: "Well, where the fuck have you been then?"
And then I smile: "A magical place that is more perfect then anywhere else I have ever been."
And now you're pissed: "Tell me where it is already!"
"JAPAN!!!"


It is everything and more that I hoped it would be. Food: amazing, record stores: everywhere, people: cool as all get out, it truly is the Valhalla I had thought it would be. I have no idea where to begin... so I'll leave it here for now.

ps. If you guys can't play nice I won't post anymore funny videos. As far as this blog is concerned: moshing is cool but not the type displayed in that video.

5 comments:

Twilight Language said...

Post record scores plz.

Anonymous said...

How expensive are the used schoolgirl panties over there these days? =)

Tony Adolescent said...

I spent about four months in jp last year purely to buy records and see bands. It never got old and I need to go back for longer soon, heh.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

How expensive are the used schoolgirl panties over there these days? =)...

THATS A MYTH

Anonymous said...

"record stores: everywhere"

way to rub it in.

you know who this is.